Foleys garage was established in 1937 by Mr John Scott Foley. The garage became a Vauxhall agent in the same year, and remained one of the longest established family run Vauxhall dealers in the country until 2004 when Vauxhall motors decided that they no longer needed the smaller dealers anymore.
Mr Foley’s daughter Jocelyn and son in law Stuart came into the business in 1972 and it is now run by the third generation of the family, Steve and David White. We at Foleys believe in good old fashioned customer care and offer outstanding service throughout all aspects of the business.
We stock a number of used cars on our site and in our showroom, and have access to 100’s more though various contacts made over the many years.